Tuesday 23 April 2013

Animation practice: Sloth into Digger Morph

Done in Flash, we were supposed to morph within a certain number of frames; I decided to go beyond this because I felt like timing was important. I wanted to gradually turn the Sloth into a digger (With the arm into the scoop) because I wanted to give the audience the reaction of "Oh, well that's a bit stra- WHAT.", viewings from my friends would suggest I got the reaction I was looking for.

The animation is quite simple and rough but I was mainly looking to create a smooth transition between the sloth and the digger. I THINK I've achieved this, although if I were to finish it off for my showreel, I would need to refine it a little more, but the motion is fluid and it has the necessary odd-factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment