Monday 29 April 2013

Animation Alliance UK

I felt like it was worth making a post about the Animation Alliance UK, who are a group of professional animators, producers and various other professionals within the UK animation industry who band together:
  1. to act as a network and focus for sharing information and discussion
  2. to advocate for the support of independent animation in the UK
  3. to lobby for investment in production, training, archive
The reason I felt the group should be blogged about is it may be a way to gain contacts within the industry, but also the job I posted for Norwich castle within my previous entry was found on this website, I thought that it might be a place to go to find out about people who want to commission animators and possibly to meet professional animators who could provide advice and contacts who one could hopefully use to get a foothold in the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment